So you just received a new Virtual Reward Center card in the mail? Awesome! Before you can start using your card for purchases though, you’ll need to activate it.
Activating your card is super easy and only takes a few minutes. Just follow this simple guide to get your card up and running!
How to Activate Your Card via virtualrewardcenter.com/activate
Here are the steps to activate your Virtual Reward Center card:
- Go to the activation website: virtualrewardcenter.com/activate
- Enter your card number in the prompted field
- Check the “I’m not a robot” box
- Click the Activate button
- Follow the instructions on the next screen to complete activation
And that’s it! Your card should now be activated and ready to use.
Tip: If your card came with an activation sticker, you’ll instead need to call the phone number listed on the sticker to activate it.
Start Using Your Card
Once successfully activated, you can begin using your Virtual Reward Center card anywhere major credit cards are accepted.
Here are some things to keep in mind when using your card:
- There are some restrictions on where the card can be used, like for car rentals, hotels, insurance payments, etc. Check the FAQ for details.
- Be sure to register your card on the website to check your balance and view transaction history.
- Contact customer support if you have any other questions!
So get out there and start earning rewards with your new Virtual Reward Center card today!