Watching free TV on your Roku device just got easier! In this handy guide, we’ll walk through how to access USTVGO and its wide selection of channels using the screen mirroring feature on your Android phone or tablet.
An Introduction to USTVGO
USTVGO is a convenient website that allows you to stream over 90 free live TV channels, including favorites like ABC, AMC, Cinemax, and more! No subscription or login required.
The only catch is that USTVGO can detect your location, so you’ll need a VPN connection set to a US server in order to access its geo-restricted catalog if you are outside the US. No worries – we’ll cover that next.
Step 1: Get Set Up With NordVPN
A good VPN (virtual private network) acts like an invisibility cloak for your internet traffic. We’ll use NordVPN since USTVGO recommends it.
Here’s how to get set up:
- Open your phone or tablet’s web browser and go to ustvgo.tv.
- Tap on the “VPN” link at the top and choose the Get NordVPN button.
- Select one of the annual pricing plans and tap “Continue to Payment”.
- Enter your email address and provide payment details.
- Download the NordVPN mobile app from your device’s app store.
- Log in using the details from your NordVPN purchase.
Now let’s make sure it works properly.
Connecting to a US Server on NordVPN
- Open the NordVPN app on your phone or tablet.
- Tap on United States from the list of server locations.
- Connect to any of the US-based servers by tapping on the server name.
- Once connected, you can verify your IP address matches a US location.
Nice! Your traffic is now flowing through a secure US endpoint server.
Step 2: Access USTVGO Using Chrome Browser
With NordVPN enabled and set to a US server, you now have the power to unlock sites like USTVGO. Let’s try it out:
- Open the Chrome app on your Android or iOS device.
- Type ustvgo.tv into the address bar and visit the site.
- You should now see the USTVGO homepage showcasing all the available live TV channels!
Step 3: Cast the USTVGO Website to Your Roku
Now for the fun part – sending (or “casting”) the USTVGO website you have open on your phone over to the big screen powered by your Roku device.
Make sure both your phone and Roku are on the same WiFi network first.
On Android devices:
- Go to Settings > Connections > Cast.
- Tap on your Roku device name under available cast targets.
- Your phone screen should now be mirrored on your TV!
- Open the Chrome app and navigate to USTVGO to start streaming channels.
On iOS devices:
- Open the Control Center and tap Screen Mirroring.
- Choose your Roku device to connect.
- The iOS device screen will appear on your TV.
- Launch Chrome and visit USTVGO to view channels!
And voilà! You can now stream all your favorite shows, movies, news, sports, and more completely free on your Roku player thanks to the magic of USTVGO and screen mirroring.
Just don’t forget to disconnect NordVPN after watching if no longer needed to avoid unwanted bandwidth usage! Enjoy!