Want to unlock full access to TVOne’s behind-the-scenes content, full episodes, movies, and more? By activating the TVOne app on your streaming device, you can enjoy all your favorite shows from this top network celebrating black culture and entertainment.
In this handy guide, I’ll walk you through how to install and activate the TVOne app on popular platforms like Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, and Android TV. I’ve also got tips for watching TVOne on your mobile devices. So grab your remote and let’s get started!
What is TVOne?
For those new to the channel, TVOne is a leading cable network catering to African American audiences. It features a mix of:
- Original series
- Reality TV
- Lifestyle programs
Some popular shows on TVOne include:
- For My Man
By activating the TVOne app on your streaming device or mobile device, you can watch all your faves on-demand!
What You’ll Need Before Activating via tvone.tv/activate
To activate TVOne, you’ll need:
- A streaming device like Roku, Firestick, Apple TV, or Android TV running the latest software updates
- A TV provider subscription that includes TVOne
- Examples: Spectrum, DirecTV, YouTube TV, Hulu Live
- Your TV provider account credentials handy for sign-in
Okay, let’s walk through how to install and activate the app on individual platforms.
Activate TVOne on Fire TV
- Use Fire TV’s Find option to search for “TVOne”
- Select the TVOne app and click Get
- Open the installed TVOne app
- Note down the registration code shown on your TV
- Visit tvone.tv/activate on another device
- Enter the registration code and select your TV provider
- Sign in with your provider credentials to complete activation
Enjoy! Fire TV will now display the TVOne home screen.
Activate TVOne on Apple TV at tvone.tv/activate
To watch TVOne on your Apple TV:
- Find the TVOne app in the App Store
- Click Get to install
- Open the installed TVOne app
- Make note of the activation code on screen
- Go to tvone.tv/activate on another device
- Submit the code along with your TV provider
- Sign in to your provider account to finalize activation
Now your Apple TV will be ready for streaming TVOne content!
Activate TVOne on Android TV
If you want to watch TVOne on an Android Smart TV:
- Search for “TVOne” in the Play Store app
- Select the TVOne app and click Install
- Launch the installed app and note down the registration code shown
- Visit tvone.tv/activate on a separate device
- Enter the code, choose your provider, and click Submit
- Sign in with your provider username and password
That’s it! Your Android TV is now set up for the TVOne app.
Activate TVOne on Roku
Here are the steps to activate TVOne on your Roku:
- Go to Streaming Channels and use Search to find “TVOne”
- Choose TVOne and click Add channel to install
- Launch the installed TVOne channel
- Make note of the registration code displayed
- Head to tvone.tv/activate on another device
- Enter the code in capital letters with your TV provider
- Sign in to your provider account to complete activation
You can now access TVOne programming on your Roku!
Watch TVOne on Mobile Devices
Don’t have a streaming player but want to watch TVOne on a phone or tablet? No worries!
- Download the TVOne app from the App Store/Play Store
- Launch the app and sign in with your TV provider credentials
Then you’ll have access to current and past TVOne content to stream on mobile!
So grab your devices and let’s start watching. Unsung, here I come!