Hey there fitness fans! Are you looking to stream dance workouts right from your living room? Well, look no further than Jazzercise On Demand. This iconic dance workout program has over 50 years of experience helping people get fit and have fun while doing it.
In this handy guide, I’ll walk you through how to get Jazzercise on your Roku so you can start dancing those calories away. Let’s get sweating!
What Makes Jazzercise So Great
- High energy dance routines set to pop music that will having you grooving
- Cardio, strength training, kickboxing – tons of variety
- Motivating instructors to coach you through every routine
- Options for all fitness levels so anyone can participate
Plus, right now you can try it free for 7 days to see if you love it!
“I’ve lost over 40 pounds with Jazzercise! The music and routines make working out enjoyable rather than a chore.”
Guide to Streaming Jazzercise On Demand on Roku
Ready to start dancing? Here’s how to get Jazzercise On Demand set up on your Roku player:
- Turn on your Roku and go to the Home screen
- Select “Streaming Channels”
- Search for “Jazzercise On Demand”
- Choose “Add Channel”
- You may need to log into your Roku account
- Follow the instructions to finish activation
- Start streaming dance workouts!
Other Devices You Can Use
Beyond Roku, Jazzercise is also available on these streaming platforms and mobile devices:
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV
- iPhone and Android apps
So no matter what devices you have, you can take your workouts anywhere.
- 14 Day Free Trial: Give it a test run
- Monthly Subscription: $19.99/month
- Yearly Subscription: $194.99 (best value!)
And there you have it! In just a few steps, you can start streaming studio-style Jazzercise classes free or with a paid membership. Grab your leg warmers and let’s dance! Still have questions? Feel free to drop them in the comments below.