So you just got a shiny new Sam’s Club credit card in the mail? Congrats! As a Sam’s Club member myself, I know how exciting those exclusive member perks can be.
But before you can start racking up savings on gas and dining purchases, you need to activate your card through the official Sam’s Club website.
Activating your card is super quick and easy. Just follow this simple guide.
What You Need to Get Started
To activate your new credit card online, you’ll need:
- Your Sam’s Club Credit Card details
- This includes the full card number and 3-digit security code
- The last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- Access to a computer or mobile device
- An internet connection
Once you’ve got those 4 things, you’re ready to get your card up and running!
Step-by-Step Guide at samsclubcredit.com/activate
Activating your card takes less than 5 minutes. Just follow these steps:
- Go to the Sam’s Club Credit Card activation website at samsclubcredit.com/activate.
- Enter your full credit card number and security code when prompted.
- Next, input the last 4 digits of your SSN.
- This helps verify your identity.
- Carefully review all the personal details to make sure they’re correct.
- Click the “Activate My Card” button.
- Follow any remaining activation instructions shown on-screen.
And voila! You should now see a confirmation that your Sam’s Club Credit Card has been activated.
Register for Online Account Access
I also highly recommend you register for online account access after activating your card.
- Pay your bill online
- View up-to-date account activity
- Check your membership rewards
- Set up custom account alerts
It takes less than 5 minutes to sign up. Just:
- Go to the online registration page.
- Enter your Sam’s Club Account Number and Zip Code.
- Click Continue.
- Create a password when prompted.
And that’s it! You can now manage your Sam’s Club Credit Card completely online.
Enjoy Your Card!
With your new credit card activated and online access enabled, you can enjoy all the great perks and savings:
- 5% cash back on gas
- 3% cash back at restaurants and on travel
- 1% cash back on other purchases
Just don’t forget to pay your bill on time each month! Set up autopay or account alerts so you never miss a payment.
I hope this step-by-step guide helped simplify the new card activation process for you. Now get out there and start shopping, you Sam’s Club VIP!