So you just got approved for the Priceline Rewards Visa Card – congratulations! As someone who uses Priceline a lot to book travel and earn rewards points, this card is perfect for maximizing your savings.
In this guide, I’ll walk you through everything you need to know to activate your new credit card so you can start earning bonus points right away.
A Quick Intro to the Card
Before we get into the activation process, let me give you a quick overview of the main benefits of the Priceline Rewards Visa:
- 5 points per $1 spent on Priceline purchases
- 10,000 bonus points if you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months
- No annual fee
- Points can be redeemed for hotel stays, airfare, car rentals, cruises, and more
It’s a great card for frequent Priceline users since the rewards points translate into major travel savings!
Activating Your Card at pricelinerewardsvisa/activate
Now, let’s get your card activated so you can start earning and redeeming those points!
You should receive your new credit card within 6-10 business days after approval. Once it arrives, there are two ways to activate it:
- Go to the Priceline Rewards Visa activation site.
- Enter these card details:
- 16-digit card number
- 3-digit CVV security code
- Last 4 digits of your SSN
- Select your occupation from the dropdown menu.
- Click Activate.
Once submitted, you’ll get a confirmation email that your card is active.
Activate Through Your Account
If you already have an online account with Barclays, you can activate your card by:
- Logging into your account
- Selecting your new Priceline Rewards Visa Card
- Clicking “Activate”
- Following the verification steps
Either way, activation only takes a few minutes. Then you can immediately start using your card and earning rewards points on Priceline purchases!
Start Planning Your Next Trip!
Now that your Priceline Rewards Visa Card is ready to use, start thinking about what travel adventure you want to save up for next!
The points you’ll earn can be used in so many ways:
- Flights: Get free or discounted airfare
- Hotels: Book hotel rooms completely with points or use points + cash
- Cruises: Take a dream vacation at sea
- Car Rentals: Use points for rental cars for your next road trip
And with 5x points on all Priceline purchases, your rewards will add up fast.
So grab your new card and happy trip planning! Let me know if you have any other questions.