Just got your shiny new First Premier card in the mail? Congrats! But before you can start swiping, you need to activate it. No worries, I’m here to walk you through the easy process step-by-step.
First things first, you’ll need to have an online account set up at mypremiercreditcard.com. If you didn’t make one when applying for the card, now’s the time!
Options for Activating Your Card
When it comes to activation, you’ve got flexibility. Pick whichever of these options works best for you:
- Online (easy peasy from your computer)
- Phone (just call the number on the back of your card)
- Mobile app (download and enter your info)
- ATM machine (find one near you and follow the prompts)
Shall we go through each?
platinumoffer.com/activate Online Card
Activating online is crazy simple. Just:
- Visit mypremiercreditcard.com and log into your account
- Click on “Enroll” in the top left corner
- Enter your account number and social security number
- Submit the form to complete activation
See, told ya it was easy!
You can also try platinumoffer.com/activate, but go with Option 1 if that URL doesn’t work.
Activating by Phone
Prefer to chat with a real human? No judgement!
📞 Just call 1-800-987-5521 and follow the automated prompts to activate using your card and personal details.
Downloading the Mobile App
After downloading, open up the app and enter your card deets to finish activating. Easy as pie!
Using an ATM
Last but not least, any First Premier Bank ATM can activate your card in a few simple steps:
- Insert your new card into the ATM
- Select your language
- Enter your 4-digit PIN
- Choose “activate card” from the menu
- Input the OTP code texted to your phone
- You’re activated!
Wahoo! Now those activation options weren’t so scary, right? Simply decide which method works best for you and follow the instructions.
Before you know it, your First Premier purchase spree can begin! Just promise me you’ll use that card responsibly, yeah? Good luck and happy swiping!