So you decided to cut the cable and subscribe to Paramount+ for all your entertainment needs. Great choice! But what if you run into issues with the app not working properly on your devices? Don’t worry my friend, I’ve got some troubleshooting tips to get you streaming again in no time.
How to fix Paramount Plus App Is Not Working Issues
Here are some of the most frequent problems people run into with the Paramount+ app, along with potential fixes:
Can’t Log In
- Double check your internet connection first. Reboot your router if needed.
- Try resetting your Paramount+ password by clicking “Forgot Password”.
- Update to the latest version of the app. An outdated version can cause issues.
- As a last resort, restart your device. This clears out temporary bugs.
App Freezing or Crashing
- This usually happens because of a poor internet connections or low memory.
- Try force closing the app completely and restart it. Also clear the app cache.
- On Apple TV: Go to the home screen, double click the Home button, and swipe up to force quit all apps.
- If it still happens, reboot your internet router.
Buffering or Black Screens
- Turn off any VPN you may be using – it can slow things down.
- Connect your device directly to your home WiFi instead of mobile data.
- On Fire TV: Go to Settings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications. Select the Paramount app. Choose “Force Close”.
- On Roku: Go to Settings > System > System Restart. This will force quit the app.
Hopefully with some trial and error using the tips above you’ll get the entertainment flowing again on your devices!
Other Things Worth Trying
If you continue having issues, here are a few other things you can test out:
- Delete and reinstall the app
- Try streaming on a different device like mobile, tablet, computer etc.
- Check Paramount Plus system status page for any known issues
- Contact Paramount Plus support
And there you have it! With this troubleshooting guide, you’ll get the Paramount Plus app up and running again in no time. Let me know in the comments if any of these steps worked to fix your streaming issues!