Hey there! Got a shiny new Ollo card in the mail but not sure how to activate it? This beginner’s guide will walk you through the super simple steps to get your card up and running for purchases. Let’s do this!
An Overview of Ollo Cards
For those new to Ollo, they offer two different credit cards:
- Ollo Rewards Mastercard – Earns unlimited 2% cashback on gas, grocery, and drugstore purchases and 1% on everything else. Perfect for saving money on daily essentials!
- Ollo Platinum Mastercard – Earns 1% cashback on all purchases. An all-around solid cashback card!
Both cards have no annual fee and are great options for those with fair or poor credit. You just need an invite from Ollo first before applying.
Once approved, let’s get your new card activated, shall we?
Activating Your Card Online at ollocard.com/activate
Activating online at ollocard.com/activate is the fastest way to get your card ready for action.
Here’s what to have handy:
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Last 4 digits of Social Security Number
- Card number
- Expiration date
- Visit ollocard.com/activate
- Enter the details above
- Click Next
- Follow the prompts to complete activation
And that’s it! You’ll see a confirmation message when finished and can start using your card. High five! 🙌
Creating an Online Account
To really get the most out of your card, be sure to set up an online account. This allows you to:
- View statements
- Make payments
- Manage card limits
- Much more!
Follow these steps:
- Go to ollocard.com and click Sign In
- Select Enroll Here
- Enter name, DOB, last 4 SSN digits
- Add card number and expiration
- Click NEXT and follow prompts
Now your account is ready to access anytime!
And there you have it – activating and managing your new Ollo card is a breeze. Get ready to earn some cashback!
Have any other questions? Ask in the comments!