Are you a NASCAR fan looking to stream all the action live? Well, you’re in luck! By activating NASCAR on your Roku device, you can enjoy nonstop stock car racing from the comfort of your living room.
In this easy-to-follow guide, I’ll walk you through everything you need to know to start streaming through the NBC Sports channel. Let’s get rolling!
Why You Should Subscribe to the NASCAR Channel
Before jumping into activation steps, you may be wondering — why subscribe to NASCAR in the first place? Here are some of the awesome benefits you can look forward to:
- No commercials – With a premium subscription, you can watch events completely ad-free. No annoying interruptions during the most intense moments!
- Latest news and updates – Stay on top of driver changes, track conditions, and more with a constant feed of info.
- Access full NASCAR library – Get every practice, qualifying run, race from top series like Cup Series, Xfinity Series, and more in one place.
Activating Your Roku Step-By-Step
Ready to start streaming? Follow these simple steps:
- Turn on your Roku and connect it to your TV.
- Navigate to the home screen and select “Streaming Channels.”
- Open the “Roku Channel Store.”
- Search for “NBC.” Once it appears, select “Add Channel.”
- Launch the NBC app and enter your account login credentials.
- Find and open the NASCAR channel on the NBC homepage.
You should now have full access to live coverage and replays!
Other Ways to Access NBC Sports
Don’t have a Roku? No worries! Here are some other ways to stream NBC Sports and catch all the NASCAR action:
- Cable/Satellite Subscription – Customers can login through their provider.
- Live Streaming Services – Hulu Live, YouTube TV, fuboTV, and others carry NBC Sports in certain markets.
- Antenna – You can access NBC via antenna broadcasts.
Watching Races on FOX, FS1, and More
In addition to NBC, other popular broadcasters for NASCAR include FOX and FS1. You can stream them through:
- FOX Sports Go app with a participating TV provider login
- Live streaming services like Sling TV and YouTube TV
- Antenna broadcasts (for FOX only)
So simple! With just a few steps, you’ll be set up to stream heart-pounding NASCAR action on your Roku. Whether you opt for NBC or other providers like FOX, you have plenty of options.
Let me know if you have any other questions! Just trying to help fellow racing fans get streaming as easily as possible. Now grab your remote and let’s binge some NASCAR!