Do you use a Roku device and wish you could access the popular Mobdro streaming app? I’ve got good news – with just a few easy steps, you can start watching Mobdro on your Roku TV!
In this handy guide, I’ll walk you through everything you need to know to mirror Mobdro from your phone or computer directly to your Roku. We’ll also cover some of Mobdro’s best features so you know what to expect. Sound good? Then let’s get started!
What is Mobdro & Why Stream it on Roku?
For those new to Mobdro, it’s an Android app that streams tons of free TV channels, movies, sports, and more. It pulls content from sources like YouTube, Twitch, webcams – you name it.
So why view it on your Roku? A few big reasons:
- Roku devices have great software and connectivity for casting content
- Large screen to enjoy Mobdro’s shows and videos
- Don’t need to watch everything crowded around a tiny phone screen!
I don’t know about you, but I’d take a 50-inch Roku TV over squinting at my phone any day!
What Do You Need to Stream Mobdro on Roku
Just a quick checklist of requirements before we get to the step-by-step:
- Roku device – Any model will work, but I prefer the Roku Ultra
- Android phone or computer – For installing and casting the Mobdro app
- Stable internet – Mobdro streams a lot of video, so you’ll want a solid WiFi connection
- Mobdro APK – We’ll cover how to download this app file later
And that’s it! Pretty simple setup.
Now let’s get Mobdro up and running on that big beautiful TV of yours…
Mirror Mobdro from Your Android Phone
Casting from your Android device is quick and easy. Just make sure your phone and Roku are connected to the same WiFi network first!
Here are the steps:
- Enable Roku Screen Mirroring
- Go to Settings > System > Screen Mirroring on your Roku and choose “Always Allow”
- Install Mobdro App on Android Phone
- Enable “Unknown Sources” in Settings to allow outside apps
- Use Chrome to download Mobdro APK from the official site
- Open the APK to install
- To cast or screen mirror Mobdro on Roku
- Open notification panel and select “Cast”
- Choose your Roku device to connect
- Select a channel on Mobdro and enjoy!
And that’s all there is to it! The Mobdro app should now be streaming smoothly on your television through Roku’s casting capability.
Guide to Screen Mirror Mobdro on Roku from Windows Computer
Don’t have an Android device handy? No worries! You can also cast Mobdro to your Roku using a Windows PC.
We’ll use a nifty little program called BlueStacks to install and run the Android version of Mobdro on your computer. Then we simply mirror it over to the Roku.
Follow these steps:
- Install BlueStacks on Your Computer
- Get it from bluestacks.com
- Run the installer and launch the program
- Add Mobdro App Using BlueStacks
- Download Mobdro APK from the official site
- Use “Install APK” option in BlueStacks
- Select the APK file to install
- Mirror to Your Roku
- Press Windows key + K to bring up casting options
- Choose your Roku device to connect
- Now Mobdro streams directly on your TV!
How easy was that? Whether using your phone or computer, you can now access and cast Mobdro with barely any effort.
Why I Love Mobdro (& Why You Should Too!)
Now that you’ve got Mobdro up and running, I wanted to share some of my favorite things about it:
- Tons of free live TV channels – News, sports, movies and more, all for $0!
- Huge on-demand video library – Stream shows, films, viral clips – you name it
- Completely free service – No hidden fees or subscriptions
- Easy to browse and sort – Intuitive interface to find what you want
Mobdro basically brings cable TV-levels of content straight to your Roku, no monthly bill required! It’s a must-try for any cord-cutter.
I hope this guide helps you enjoy Mobdro to its full potential. Let me know if you have any other questions – happy streaming!