So you just got a new prepaid card from North Lane, previously known as Wirecard? Awesome! This handy guide will walk you through exactly how to activate your card and set up online access to manage your account. Let’s get started!
Activating Your North Lane Card
Activating your card is super simple and only takes a few minutes. Just follow these steps:
- Go to the activation site at login.northlane.com/activate (you’ll automatically redirect there from the old Wirecard site).
- Enter your Card Number and Security Code and click Next.
- Follow the instructions to complete activation.
And that’s it! Your North Lane card is now active and ready to use for payments. Nice and easy, right?
Registering for Online Account Access
Setting up online account access allows you to manage your card, check balances, view statements, make payments, and more. Here’s how to do it:
- Visit login.northlane.com
- Scroll down and click on Register Your Card for Online Access
- Enter your Card Number and Security Code and click Next
- Complete the prompts to finish registering your card
Once your card is registered, you can sign in anytime to access your account dashboard and card management tools. Pretty handy!
Managing Your North Lane Account
Now that you’ve activated your card and set up online access, here are a few things you can do with your account:
- Check your balance – View up-to-date balances and transaction histories
- Make payments – Use your card or account to securely send funds
- Update personal info – Change addresses, phone numbers, account settings
- Contact support – Get help via live chat, email, or phone if you have questions
And more! The online portal has tons of great features.
I hope this guide helped explain the super simple process to get your North Lane card going. Now get out there and start spending! Let me know if you have any other questions.