So you ordered an at-home test kit from LetsGetChecked? Awesome! Before you can send in your sample and get your results, there’s one important step – you need to activate your kit on their website.
Activating your kit connects it to your online account so your results get sent to the right place. It only takes a few minutes when you know what you’re doing. This guide will walk you through the whole activation process in a breeze.
What You Need To Get Started
To activate your test kit, you’ll need:
- The test kit (of course!)
- The activation code(s) – check the info card and inner lid of the kit box
- 5 minutes to complete the steps
That’s it! Now let’s get your kit fired up.
Finding Your Test Codes
Your test kit came with two important codes:
- Alpha Code: A 6-character code with letters and/or numbers. This is on the inner lid of your kit.
- Numerical Code: A 15-character alphanumeric code that usually starts with “LGC”. This is also inside your kit’s lid.
Pro Tip: Don’t enter the dashes or “LGC” parts of the numerical code – just the numbers and letters.
You can also find both codes on the info card inside your kit box. Check there if you can’t read the inner lid for any reason.
Step-By-Step Activation Process at letsgetchecked.com/activate
Ready to get your kit activated? Here we go:
- Go to letsgetchecked.com/activate in your browser
- Enter your alpha code in the “Test Alpha Code” field
- Enter your numerical code in the “Test Numerical Code” field
- Click Continue
- Follow the remaining prompts to finish activating your kit
And that’s it – you’re all set! The activation process takes just a few minutes when you have the codes ready.
Having issues getting your kit activated? Here are some quick troubleshooting tips:
- Double check that you entered the right codes – go back to your kit inner lid or info card if needed
- Make sure not to include dashes or “LGC” for the numerical code
- If you still can’t find the codes, click “Can’t find your codes?” and follow those instructions
- For any other questions, contact LetsGetChecked’s support team
They’ll help make sure your kit gets up and running smoothly.
I hope this guide covered everything you need to get your at-home test kit fired up and ready to go! Let me know if you have any other questions.