So you just received a shiny new debit card from KeyBank? Congrats! Before you can start swiping though, you’ll need to activate it first.
Activating your card is quick and easy. Just follow this simple guide.
Activate New KeyBank Card at key.com/activate
- Go to the KeyBank card activation site at key.com/activate.
- Click on Sign On to Activate.
- Enter your online banking user ID and password.
- Verify your identity by entering a one-time passcode or answering a security question.
- Select Manage Card next to your new card number.
- Click Activate Card.
- Enter the 3 digit CVC number from the back of your card.
- Create a 4 digit PIN.
- Choose if you want KeyBank to authorize overdraft transactions.
- That’s it! Your card is now active.
Other Ways to Activate
You can also activate your card by phone. Just call 1-866-683-6099 and follow the voice prompts.
Managing Your Card Online
Once your card is activated, you can manage it through KeyBank’s online banking platform. Here are some things you can do:
- Check balances and transaction history
- Set up account alerts
- Report lost or stolen cards
- Order replacement cards
- Update personal info
New Card, Who Dis? Don’t Forget To Activate!
- Activating a new debit card is an important security step you don’t want to skip.
- Until your card is activated, you won’t be able to use it for purchases or ATM withdrawals.
- Activation only takes a few minutes online or by phone.
- Need help activating? Call 1-866-683-6099. Friendly customer service reps are standing by.
With your new KeyBank card now active, you can use it for all your spending needs! As you explore the card’s features, don’t hesitate to reach out to customer service if any questions pop up along the way.