Hey there! Are you a fan of the popular crime drama NCIS? Want to know how to watch NCIS episodes and seasons using your Roku device? Well, you’ve come to the right place!
In this handy guide, I’ll walk you through the different ways you can stream NCIS on Roku through a few easy steps. Whether you want to watch old seasons or catch the latest cases tackled by Gibbs and his team, there are several streaming options at your disposal.
Let’s dive right in!
An Introduction to NCIS
NCIS (which stands for Naval Criminal Investigative Service) revolves around an elite team of special agents who investigate crimes related to the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps. It’s action-packed with plenty of mystery and drama to keep you at the edge or your seat!
Some key things to know about the show:
- First aired in 2003 – currently on Season 20
- Airs new episodes on CBS every Monday at 9pm ET
- Very highly rated scripted show on CBS
Now onto the fun part…how can we watch it using Roku?
Option 1: Stream through the CBS channel
If your cable or live TV streaming provider offers CBS, then you can easily access and watch NCIS by:
- Adding the CBS channel app on your Roku device through the Roku Channel Store
- Signing in with your TV provider credentials
This would give you access to NCIS along with other CBS shows like Blue Bloods, FBI, The Equalizer, and more. Pretty neat and straightforward!
Some providers that offer CBS access include:
- DIRECTV STREAM
- Hulu + Live TV
- YouTube TV
Oh, and with access to CBS, you can also watch live NFL games! Just putting it out there for any football fans 🙂
Option 2: Get Paramount+
Another way you can stream current and older seasons of NCIS is by getting the Paramount+ streaming service on your Roku.
The steps are simple:
- Install the Paramount+ app from the Roku Channel Store
- Launch the app and get the 5-digit activation code
- Head to paramountplus.com/activate in your browser
- Enter the code to link your Roku and enjoy unlimited streaming!
Paramount+ also gives you access to other CBS shows, Comedy Central programs, soccer matches, etc. And they offer a free 30-day trial too!
Other Ways to Stream NCIS on Roku
If you already subscribe to these streaming platforms, you’re in luck as they all carry CBS and let you watch NCIS:
- Hulu + Live TV: Get a subscription starting at $69.99/month
- YouTube TV: Available for $64.99/month
- FuboTV: Offers CBS; subscription starts at $69.99/month
Hope you found this guide helpful! With your handy Roku device and just a few quick steps, you’ll have hours upon hours of NCIS entertainment at your fingertips!