Have you ever wanted to watch Jeopardy! episodes on your Roku but weren’t sure how? Well, you’ve come to the right place! Jeopardy! is one of the most popular and longest-running game shows in history, making it a must-watch for trivia buffs.
In this handy guide, I’ll walk you through the different methods for streaming everyone’s favorite quiz show on a Roku streaming player. Whether you have cable or not, there are plenty of easy options to access new and old episodes alike. Let’s get started!
Streaming with the ABC App
One of the most straightforward ways to watch Jeopardy! on Roku is by using the ABC app. Since ABC broadcasts new Jeopardy! episodes, you can gain access by:
- Downloading the ABC app from the Roku Channel Store
- Logging in with your TV provider credentials
- Finding Jeopardy! in the app’s library
Pro Tip: You’ll need an existing cable package that includes ABC to use this method.
Here are the step-by-step instructions:
- Open the Roku Channel Store
- Search for and install the ABC app
- Open the app and select to log in with your TV provider
- Enter your credentials and select your TV provider
- You can now watch Jeopardy! live or on-demand!
Easy enough, right?
Now what if you’ve cut the cord and no longer have cable? Not to worry, you still have plenty of options for your Jeopardy! fix!
Here are some popular streaming services where you can watch new and past episodes of the iconic game show:
- YouTube TV ($64.99/month)
- DirecTV STREAM ($69.99+/month)
- Hulu + Live TV (From $69.99/month after free trial)
- Sling TV (Access to ABC is included with subscription)
I personally use YouTube TV and really enjoy the unlimited DVR storage for recording episodes. Many of these services offer free trial periods too, so you can test them out risk-free.
Whether you have a cable package already or have moved to streaming-only, it’s easier than ever to watch Jeopardy! on your Roku device. With this handy guide, you’ll be caught up on new shows and binging classic episodes in no time.
So what are you waiting for? Start streaming America’s favorite quiz show tonight! Let me know in the comments if you have any other questions.