Hey friends! Looking to stream free workout videos from FitOn directly to your television? With the FitOn app, you can access tons of workout content ranging from yoga to HIIT right on your big screen.
In this handy guide, I’ll walk you through everything you need to know to:
- Set up the FitOn app on your streaming device
- Activate your account at fitonapp.com/activate
- Start streaming workouts on your TV!
What You’ll Need Before You Start
To ensure the activation and setup process goes smoothly, here’s what you’ll want to have ready:
- A supported streaming device – FitOn works with Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, and more
- A FitOn account – You can sign up for free or paid plans after installing the app
- A mobile phone, tablet, or computer – Needed temporarily to visit the activation site
- A stable internet connection – WiFi is highly recommended for streaming
Now let’s walk through getting FitOn up and running on some popular streaming devices!
How to Activate FitOn on Your Apple TV
Here’s how to install and activate FitOn on your Apple TV:
- Turn on your Apple TV and connect it to WiFi
- Open the App Store and search for “FitOn”. Select the FitOn | Workouts app
- Click Get to install the FitOn app
- Open the newly installed FitOn app
- An activation code will appear on your TV screen
- On your mobile device, visit fitonapp.com/activate
- Enter your FitOn login credentials or sign up for a new account
- Input the activation code displayed on your TV
- Click Submit and you’re all set! The app will refresh on your Apple TV
You can now browse and stream countless workout videos in the FitOn app on your Apple TV.
Activating FitOn on Roku at fitonapp.com/activate
Roku makes it just as easy to start streaming fitness content from FitOn. Just follow these steps:
- From the Roku home screen, go to Streaming Channels
- Select Search Channels
- Search for “FitOn” and select the FitOn channel
- Click Add Channel to install the app
- Open the FitOn channel after installation is complete
- Make note of the activation code shown on screen
- Using a separate device, head to fitonapp.com/activate
- Sign into your FitOn account and input the activation code
- The FitOn channel will now be activated and ready for streaming!
Casting Directly from Your Phone
If you want to save a step, you can also cast workout videos directly from the FitOn mobile app to compatible smart TVs.
Here’s how to do it:
- Download the FitOn app on your iOS or Android device
- Launch the app and log into your account
- Browse or search for a workout video to cast
- Tap the Cast icon at the top right
- Select your TV from the target device list
- The workout will immediately start playing on your television!
When you’re done, simply disconnect by tapping the Cast icon again. How easy is that?
Signing Up for a FitOn Account
Don’t have a FitOn account set up yet? Here’s the quick rundown on getting signed up:
- Visit fitonapp.com on your device
- Select Sign Up and input your info
- Provide your gender, height, weight etc when prompted
- Choose your preferred membership – Basic is free while Pro is $29.99 per year
- Enter payment details if signing up for the Pro plan
- Start accessing unlimited workouts tailored to your goals!
And there you have it – with just a few quick steps, you’ll be ready to stream unlimited workout videos from FitOn straight to your television. No gym required!
Let me know if any part of the activation or setup process needs some extra explanation. I’m always happy to help break down the technical stuff.
Now grab your yoga mat and get ready to work out from the comfort of your living room!