So you just signed up for Cricket wireless? Awesome! Now it’s time to activate your service so you can start enjoying the benefits of Cricket’s affordable and reliable cell phone plans.
Activating your service is easy – just follow this simple guide. We’ll walk you through the steps whether you purchased your phone or SIM card directly from Cricket or another retailer like Amazon or Target.
Activate Cricket Service via cricketwireless.com/activate
First things first – you’ll need:
- Your phone number
- Order confirmation number
- SIM card inserted into your phone (we’ve got you covered with instructions below if you need help)
Ready? Let’s do this:
- Go to cricketwireless.com/activate
- Select your device type
- Confirm your SIM card is inserted and click “I’m Ready”
- Choose “Cricket” as the purchase location
- Specify whether you’re a new or existing customer
- Enter your order and/or account details when prompted
- Click “Activate”
- Enjoy your activated service!
Need Help Inserting Your SIM Card?
Inserting a SIM card is super easy!
- Make sure your phone is powered off
- Locate the SIM card slot (usually on the side or bottom of your phone)
- Gently insert the SIM card into the slot
- Power your phone back on
And you’re all set! The SIM card does the rest of the work to connect your phone to the Cricket network.
If You Bought From Another Retailer
Not a problem! Activating your service works much the same way:
- SIM card or Universal SIM Kit
- Device IMEI and SIM ICCID numbers
- Your Cricket plan info
- Billing details
Here are the steps:
- Go to cricketwireless.com/join
- Select your language
- Specify that you’re a new customer
- Enter device ID and SIM card number
- Choose your Cricket plan
- Enter payment information
And that’s it! Pretty easy, right? Now you can kick back and start using your Cricket phone service. Enjoy those low monthly rates!
Let me know if you have any other questions – I’m happy to help walk through anything you might need to get your new Cricket service up and running.