So you just got Prism TV from CenturyLink and you want to start watching on your Roku? Great choice! Roku devices make it super easy to access all your favorite shows and movies.
In this guide, I’ll walk you through everything you need to know to get Prism TV up and running on Roku.
Activating Your Roku Device at centurylink.com/roku
Activating Prism TV on your Roku is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure your Roku is connected to the internet. Strong wifi connection recommended!
- From the home screen, go to the Streaming Channels section and select “Search Channels” to open the Roku Channel Store.
- Search for “Prism TV” and select the channel.
- Click “Add Channel” and accept any prompts.
- When Prism TV finishes installing, launch the app. You’ll see an activation link – this is where the magic happens!
- On your computer or mobile device, visit the activation page at centurylink.com/roku and log in with your CenturyLink account credentials.
And that’s it! Once your Roku device is linked to your Prism TV account, you’re all set to start streaming.
Pro Tip: Make sure your Roku device is compatible before trying to activate Prism TV. Incompatible devices will show an error.
Creating a CenturyLink Account
Don’t have a CenturyLink account yet? Here’s how to set one up:
- Visit the My CenturyLink registration page.
- Enter your CenturyLink account number and billing zip code.
- Click “Next” and fill out your profile details.
- Click “Finish” and you’re done!
With your new CenturyLink account ready to go, you can activate your Roku device without a hitch.
Get Help from the CenturyLink Support Team
If you run into any snags setting up Prism TV on your Roku, CenturyLink has knowledgeable support staff ready to assist!
Just enter your zip code on their site and you’ll be connected with a team member who can troubleshoot issues and get you streaming ASAP.
I hope this guide gives you everything you need to start enjoying Prism TV on your Roku device! Let me know in the comments if you have any other questions.