Have you been wanting to watch Golf Channel on your Roku device but aren’t sure how to access it? Well, you’ve come to the right place!
Adding Golf Channel to your Roku is easy – I’ll walk you through the entire process step-by-step. By the end, you’ll be watching all your favorite golf content in no time.
An Overview of Golf Channel
Before we get started, let me give you some background on Golf Channel for those who may not be familiar.
- Golf Channel is one of the most popular TV networks focused exclusively on golf
- It’s owned by NBC Sports Group and Comcast
- Provides coverage of all major professional golf tours and tournaments
- Also has instructional shows and other golf-related content
So if you love golf, Golf Channel is pretty much a must-have!
Now, let’s get you set up…
Step 1: Connect Your Roku and Open the Home Screen
First things first – make sure your Roku box or streaming stick is connected to your TV and turned on. Also confirm it’s connected to your Wi-Fi network so you can access the Roku Channel Store.
Once your Roku is all powered up, press the Home button on your Roku remote. This will display the Roku Home Screen where you can search for new channels and launch channels you already have installed.
Step 2: Search for Golf Channel
From the Roku Home Screen:
- Scroll down and highlight the Search option
- Press OK on your remote to open the search screen
- Use the on-screen keyboard to type “Golf Channel”
- Hit Search and wait for the results to pop up
Pro Tip: If you don’t see Golf Channel, try searching for “NBC Sports” or “USA Pro Tour Golf Channel” instead.
Step 3: Select and Install Golf Channel
In the search results, look for the Golf Channel app. It will likely show a preview image of the logo when highlighted.
- Highlight and select Golf Channel
- On the Details screen, select Add Channel to install
This will install the Golf Channel app directly on your Roku device!
Step 4: Open Golf Channel and Sign In
After installation completes:
- Go back to Roku Home Screen
- Select the new Golf Channel app icon
- Choose Sign In when prompted
- Enter your Golf Channel account credentials
If you don’t have an existing account, no worries! Here’s how to create one:
- Visit golfchannel.com
- Select Log In | Create Account
- Enter your name, email address and create a password
- Agree to the terms and finish setting up your account
Once signed into the Golf Channel app, you should have full access to all the great golf programming!
Get Out There and Start Watching!
I hope this guide has helped explain the easy process for accessing Golf Channel on your Roku device.
Now grab your golf clubs and turn on the TV… it’s time to work on that swing while enjoying full tournament coverage!
Let me know in the comments if you have any other questions. And if this tutorial helped you out, please give it a share!
Happy golf watching!