So you got your hands on a shiny new Best Buy credit card or gift card? Awesome! Activating it is a breeze so you can use your card ASAP for the latest tech and electronics.
This quick guide has you covered with easy step-by-step instructions whether you have a Best Buy Credit Card or Best Buy Gift Card. I’ll explain exactly how to activate your card through Best Buy’s website, plus some handy tips along the way. Sound good? Let’s get started!
Activate Your Best Buy Credit Card At bestbuy.com/activate
Activating your credit card is simple – just 3 quick steps:
- Head to BestBuy.com and type “Activate Credit Card” into the search bar. Hit enter.
- Click the “Activation” button on the next page.
- Follow the instructions to complete activation of your new credit card.
Once the activation process finishes, you’re all set to use your Best Buy Credit Card for purchases online and in stores!
Pro Tip: Have your card in hand when activating so you can reference your card number and security code.
Activate Your Best Buy Gift Card
Using a Best Buy Gift Card is similar. Here is what to do:
- Go to bestbuy.com/activate to access the gift card activation page.
- Enter your 16-digit gift card number.
- Type in your email address.
- Select “I’m not a robot” and click Continue.
- Follow the final steps to finish activation.
And that’s all it takes to activate your gift card for online shopping, curbside pickup orders, or in store purchases. Happy spending!
Insider Tip: You can check your gift card balance anytime here.
Still Stuck? No Worries!
If you run into any trouble activating your card:
- Go to BestBuy.com.
- Scroll down and click “Get Support”.
- Choose “Visit our Support Center”.
- Search for answers or connect with a Best Buy expert.
The friendly support team is always happy to help get you activated and on your way!
I hope this quick guide made it super simple to get your Best Buy credit or gift card ready to use. Now you can get shopping for the latest tech – have fun! Let me know if any other questions come up.