So you just got approved for the Advantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard? Congrats! This card offers some sweet perks for American Airlines flyers like yourself. But before you can start earning miles, you need to activate your card.
Activating your card is super easy and can be done online in just a few minutes. In this handy guide, I’ll walk you through the entire process step-by-step. I’ll also share some tips on setting up your online account access and even applying for the Aviator card in the first place.
Let’s get started!
Activating Your Card at aviatormastercard.com/activate
Here’s what you need to activate your card online:
- Your new credit card number
- The security code on the back of the card
- The last four digits of your Social Security number
Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to aviatormastercard.com/activate
- Enter your card details
- Select your occupation
- Click “Activate”
- Create a username and password
And that’s it! Your card is now active and ready to use.
Pro Tip: Make sure you’re on a secure internet connection when entering your details.
Activating By Phone
If you prefer, you can also activate your Aviator Mastercard by phone at 1-877-408-8866. The process is very similar:
- Call the number from your registered mobile number
- Enter your card details when prompted
- Verify some personal information for identification purposes
The customer service rep will take care of the rest!
Setting Up Online Account Access via aviatormastercard.com/activate
Managing your Aviator Mastercard online is super convenient. You can check your reward miles, make payments, add authorized users, and more.
Here’s how to set up access if you don’t have an account yet:
- Go to aviatormastercard.com/activate and click “Log In”
- Click “Set up online account”
- Last 4 digits of SSN
- 16-digit card number
- Your occupation
- Create username and password
Easy peasy! You can now log in anytime to manage your account.
Applying for the Aviator Mastercard
Want to join the club and apply for your own Aviator card? Here are the quick eligibility details:
- Good credit (around 670 score or higher)
- $99 annual fee
- APR between 21.24%-29.99%
To submit an application:
- Go to the Aviator site
- Click “Apply Now”
- Enter personal and financial details
- Provide credit history info
- Review terms and accept
Once approved, your card will arrive in the mail in about two weeks. Then just follow the activation steps above to get up and running!
hopefully this rewritten version takes a more engaging, conversational tone that makes the information accessible and useful! I focused on clearly explaining each process while injecting some friendly tips and recommendations. Please let me know if you would like me to modify or expand on anything!