Congratulations on getting approved for an Aspire card! 🥳 Having access to credit can feel liberating and open up new financial opportunities. Let’s go over how to activate your card so you can start using it.
How to Activate Your Card Online at aspire.com/activate
Activating your card is super quick and easy to do online. Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Aspire account center at aspire.com/activate
- Click “Sign In Aspire Account Center”
- Enter your login credentials if you already have an account or click “Enroll in Aspire Account Center” to create one
- Provide your new card details when prompted
And that’s it! Your card will be active within minutes. You’ll get an email confirmation when it’s ready to use for purchases or online payments.
Pro Tip: Managing your account through the Aspire Account Center allows you to check statements, set up alerts, make payments, and more!
Other Ways to Get an Aspire Card
If you don’t already have an Aspire card, here are some other ways to get one:
Apply Directly on the Aspire Website
Applying for a card involves a simple pre-qualify process that won’t affect your credit score. Just provide some basic personal and income details to see if you may be approved.
Respond to a Mail Offer
If you received a pre-approved offer in the mail, you likely got an acceptance code. Go to Respond To Offer and enter this code to claim your card. Don’t have it? You can search for it by providing your name, SSN, and ZIP.
Get Support If You Need It
Activating and managing your first credit card can feel confusing, but Aspire has helpful customer service through:
- Phone: Call 855-922-5311 anytime from 8am-12am ET
- Email: Fill out the online contact form
- Text: Send a text to the number above
- Mail: Send any inquiries to:
P.O. Box 105555
Atlanta, GA 30348-5555
So don’t hesitate to reach out to them if you ever have any questions! Enjoy your new Aspire card and the convenience it offers. Let me know if you need any other credit card help!