Hey there! Are you excited to start watching all your favorite shows from A&E on your Roku, Firestick, Apple TV, or other device? Getting set up is easy. Just follow this simple guide to activate A&E TV on whichever platform you use.
A Quick Intro to A&E
In case you didn’t know, A&E (aka the Arts & Entertainment Network) focuses on documentaries, dramas, true crime shows, and other non-fiction goodness. Some of their popular original series include:
- Duck Dynasty
- Storage Wars
- Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath
They first launched the channel back in 1984, and today A&E is available to over 95 million viewers in the US and other countries like Canada, Latin America, Australia, and Europe.
Pretty cool! Now let’s get you set up to start streaming.
Activating A&E TV on Your Device at aetv.com/activate
To watch full episodes from A&E, you’ll need to:
- Install the A&E app on your streaming device
- Get an activation code
- Enter the code at aetv.com/activate
- Sign in through your TV provider
Below I’ll walk you through exactly how to do this on Firestick, Roku, Apple TV, and Android TV.
Activate A&E on Firestick
If you want to watch A&E on your Amazon Firestick, just follow these steps:
- Find and install the A&E TV app from your Home screen
- Open the app and make note of the activation code
- On another device, go to aetv.com/activate
- Select “Firestick”, choose your TV provider, and enter the code
- Sign in with your TV provider credentials if prompted
And that’s it! Pretty simple right?
Activate A&E on Roku via aetv.com/activate
To get A&E up and running on your Roku device:
- Install A&E TV from the Roku Channel Store
- Launch the app and note down the activation code shown
- Visit aetv.com/activate and choose “Roku”
- Select your TV provider, enter the code, and click Continue
- Sign in if required and you’re all set!
Activate A&E on Android TV
For Android TV activation:
- Install A&E TV from the Play Store
- Open the app to get your unique activation code
- Go to aetv.com/activate and pick “Android TV”
- Choose your TV provider, enter the code, and click Continue
- Sign in with your TV provider login if prompted
Easy! Now just start enjoying A&E on your Android TV.
Activate A&E on Apple TV
On your Apple TV:
- Get A&E TV from the App Store
- Launch the app to generate an activation code
- Visit aetv.com/activate and select “Apple TV”
- Pick your TV provider, enter the code, and click Continue
- Sign in if required and that’s it!
Start Watching Your Favorite A&E Shows
And there you have it! With just a few quick steps, you can start streaming hit shows, fascinating documentaries, and A&E originals on whichever platform you prefer.
Activate A&E TV today and enjoy unlimited entertainment from one of America’s top basic cable channels!
Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy viewing!