Congratulations on being approved for the Milestone Credit Card! As someone trying to build your credit, this card can be a great first step. But before you can start using it, you’ll need to activate it.
Activating your card is quick and easy. Just follow this simple guide.
How to Activate Your Milestone Card Online at mymilestonecard.com/activate
Activating online at mymilestonecard.com/activate takes just a few minutes:
- Visit the activation site and log into your new account
- Click “Activate Your Card”
- Enter your card details like card number and date of birth
- Follow the step-by-step instructions
Once the process completes, your card will be activated and ready to use!
“I was nervous about activating my card, but the online process was super fast and easy. I was up and running in less than 5 minutes!”
– John S., Milestone Cardholder
What If I Don’t Have an Online Account Yet?
No worries! You can easily register for a new account right on the activation site.
Just look below the login fields for the “Register Your Account” link. Click it and enter details like:
- Your name
- Zip code
- Social Security Number
After registering, just log into your new account and activate your card.
Activating By Phone
If you prefer, you can activate your Milestone Card by calling 1-800-305-0330.
- When prompted, enter your Social Security number
- Then follow the automated system to reach a live agent
- Verify your identity by providing information like your:
- Date of birth
- The agent will activate your new card
Using Your Activated Card
Once your new Milestone Card is activated, start using it to build your credit! Just remember these tips:
- Make purchases you can afford to pay back
- Pay on time each month
- Keep balances low compared to your limit
Building credit takes time, but staying on top of your Milestone Card is key. So check out these credit building tips too!
“I use my Milestone Card for gas and groceries, then pay it off each month. My credit score has gone up 45 points so far!“
Responsible card use like this will help improve your score with time.
Still have some questions? Here are answers to a few common queries about activating your Milestone Credit Card:
What credit score do I need to qualify?
- There is no minimum credit score. The Milestone Card is designed specifically for those with no credit or poor credit.
Do I need to put down a deposit?
- No deposit is required. Your initial limit is typically $300 to $500.
Who issues the Milestone Card?
- It is issued by the Bank of Missouri and serviced by Genesis Financial Solutions.
What if I forget my online login password?
- No problem! Just visit the Reset Password page and follow the prompts.
Let’s Get Your Card Activated!
Now you’ve got all the information you need to activate your new credit card quickly and start putting it to use.
So what are you waiting for? Go get your Milestone Card activated today!
Online activation is fast and easy at mymilestonecard.com/activate.