Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
Establishment of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan:
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan was established in the year 2003 as per the letter of MPSP.No. MPSP/Admin/MSCERT/Post-2003/789 Dated 17/3/2003.
Objectives of establishing of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Cell:
- Implementation and policy making of the Inservice Training Programme of PrimaryEducation in the State.
- To improve the curriculam of Primary Education for I to VIII Std.
- To prepare AWP and B of MSCERT level Programme under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan.
- To co-ordinate the implementation of different Programmes related to AWP and B.
- To get the grants from MPSP.
- To prepare the report of the activities and programmes under SSA.
- To permit the need based training programme at District unit.
Activities undertaken Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Cell:
- SSA Cell prepared AWP and B which was covered annual budget and planning of trainingand submitted to the MPSP Office, Mumbai.
- Baseline assessment survey in August 2004 as per suggestion from M.P.S.P. The Baselineassessment survey was done. The third party survey through leaders. The survey wasconducted the comprehensive report including all the districts of the state was submittedto the MPSP.
- Middle line assessment survey in Feb. 2008 as per the suggestion from MPSP. The middleline assessment survey was conducted for this survey. Test question papers, Schoolinformation proforma, teacher information proforma, students information proforma,etc. were prepared. The comprehensive report including all the districts was submittedto the MPSP.
Survey of Teachers Attendance:
In August 2008 as per the suggestion from MPSP and EDSIL, New Delhi. This surveywas conducted with the help of 20 lecturers of DIETs. This survey was conducted in 400school from various Blocks of the State. For this survey Teacher Information Proforma, SchoolInformation proforma, Students information proforma, Teacher attendance proforma wereprepared. The report of the survey was submitted to EDSIL New Delhi.
Time on Task:
Time on survey means the time spend by the school children in different work andactivitiesand apart from co-curricular activities and programmes. This programme wasimplemented in53 Primary Schools and 47 upper primary schools in the year 2008. For this study MSCERTprepared School information proforma, Teacher information proforma and Student informationproforma. This study was undertaken with the help of District Institution of Education andTraining (DIET). The conclusions of the study were submitted to the MPSP.
Block Resource Person's Selection Process:
Fourteen Primary Teachers from each Block of the State were selected as ResourcePerson for Inservice Training Programme of Primary Teachers in November 2010.From each Block Education Officers selected 52 Teachers. These teachers were givenWritten Test Papers. From this examination 28 teachers selected from which only 14 teacherwere selected by the District Selection Committee. District Selection Committee representedby one Deputy Education Officer. One lecturer from DIET and One lecturer from MSCERT.These 14 ResourcePersons have shouldered the responsibility of Annual Inservice TrainingProgramme.
Training of Head Masters of Primary Schools:
In the year 2012-13 all the Head Masters of Primary Schools from the State were given10 days training. For this training Head Masters were provided with Hand-Book, Trainingmodules, Success story, CD etc. During this training LCD Projectors, Lap Tops, This moderntechnology tools were used by the experts.